- Jacob Feldman and Alice Paul, Relating the Approximability of the Fixed Cost and Space Constrained Assortment Problems. Forthcoming in Production and Operations Management (2018).
- Jacob Feldman, Alice Paul, and Huseyin Topaloglu, Technical Note: Assortment Optimization with Small Consideration Sets. Forthcoming in Operations Research (2018).
- Alice Paul, Daniel Freund, Aaron Ferber, David B. Shmoys, and David P. Williamson, Prize-Collecting TSP with a Budget Constraint. European Symposium on Algorithms (2017).
- Alice Paul, Jacob Feldman, and James Mario Davis, Assortment Optimization and Pricing under a Nonparametric Tree Choice Model. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (2017).
- Alice Paul, Matthias Poloczek, and David Williamson, Simple Approximation Algorithms for Balanced MAX 2SAT. Algorithmica (2017).
- Alice Paul, Detecting Covert Members of Terrorist Networks. Undergraduate Thesis at Harvey Mudd College (2012). [Winner of the 2012 Undergraduate Operations Research Prize Competition.]
- Alice Paul and Nicholas Pippenger, A Census of Vertices by Generations in Regular Tessellations of the Plane. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (2011).
Alice Paul, Daniel Freund, Aaron Ferber, David Shmoys, and David Williamson. Budgeted Prize-Collecting Traveling Salesman and Minimum Spanning Tree Problems. Under major revision for Mathematics of Operations Research.
Amariah Becker and Alice Paul. Minimum Makespan Vehicle Routing in Trees.
- Daniel Freund, Ashkan Nourozi-Fard, Alice Paul, Shane Henderson, and David B. Shmoys, Data-Driven Rebalancing Methods for Bike-Share Systems.
- Data Science capstone project with Emily Jaekle on evidence for use of multilevel models for customer choice, summer 2018.
- Data Science capstone project with Daniel Suh and Sibel Kadioglu on intelligent team optimization in collaboration with Olin College, summer 2018.
- Resulting Shiny App: https://alicejpaul.shinyapps.io/team_assignment/