- Jacob Feldman, Alice Paul, and Huseyin Topaloglu, Technical Note: Assortment Optimization with Small Consideration Sets. Forthcoming in Operations Research (2018).
- Alice Paul, Daniel Freund, Aaron Ferber, David B. Shmoys, and David P. Williamson, Prize-Collecting TSP with a Budget Constraint. European Symposium on Algorithms (2017).
- Alice Paul, Jacob Feldman, and James Mario Davis, Assortment Optimization and Pricing under a Nonparametric Tree Choice Model. Manufacturing and Service Operations Management (2017).
- Alice Paul, Matthias Poloczek, and David Williamson, Simple Approximation Algorithms for Balanced MAX 2SAT. Algorithmica (2017).
- Alice Paul, Detecting Covert Members of Terrorist Networks. Undergraduate Thesis at Harvey Mudd College (2012). [Winner of the 2012 Undergraduate Operations Research Prize Competition.]
- Alice Paul and Nicholas Pippenger, A Census of Vertices by Generations in Regular Tessellations of the Plane. Electronic Journal of Combinatorics (2011).
Alice Paul, Daniel Freund, Aaron Ferber, David Shmoys, and David Williamson. Budgeted Prize-Collecting Traveling Salesman and Minimum Spanning Tree Problems. Under major revision for Mathematics of Operations Research.
- Jacob Feldman and Alice Paul, Relating the Approximability of the Fixed Cost and Space Constrained Assortment Problems. Under major revision for Production and Operations Management.
Amariah Becker and Alice Paul. Minimum Makespan Vehicle Routing in Trees.
- Daniel Freund, Ashkan Nourozi-Fard, Alice Paul, Shane Henderson, and David B. Shmoys, Data-Driven Rebalancing Methods for Bike-Share Systems.